We specialise in all types of site clearance; utilising a wide range of plant and specialist machinery we are able to address the presence of trees, hedgelines and areas of scrub requiring removal and management.
Ongoing services include:
- A wide range of ground maintenance roles;
- Tree work, including soft felling (when possible bat activity has been recorded);
- Sensitive removal of hedgelines, working alongside ecologists to ensure no species are affected (nesting birds and dormice primarily);
- The use of mechanised clearance machines; excavators, forestry mulchers, robot flails;
- Destructive searches: waterbodies, and the mechanised stripping of land ahead of groundworks;
- All types of mowing: specialising in cutting back in preparation for archaeology digs and ground works;
- Large spraying projects to suppress vegetation growth.